How do I return an item?
30 Days Return Warranty Our Solutions:
1.State and Federal Poster's Responsibility:
- If our company is responsible for the issue, we will allow a return to our warehouse for a refund and or an exchange.
- Once we receive the item, we will refund the original product price or send back a replacement.
- Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice.
- If the customer has ordered an incorrect product or simply wants to exchange the item, we can allow a return too.
- Shipping charges for all returns and exchanges must be prepaid and insured by you.
Customers are responsible for the accuracy of the addresses they provide. State and Federal Poster, Inc. will not be held liable for any returned or forwarded package, failed deliveries, and automatic address corrections, as well as any fee or cost associated with these that is a result of an incorrect address. As of January 1, 2018, FedEx increased their Additional Handling Fee to $15 for any refusal, forwarding, return, or address correction even as small as a zip code being 1-digit off.
In the unlikely event that a return is requested, returns must include all original items undamaged and in resalable condition within 30 days from the date of purchase. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping costs incurred when shipping the products back. Due to its very nature, custom posters and E-Posters are excluded.
Additional Notes about Warranty:
All returns must first be approved by our customer service team; if approved, you will be provided an RMA form. Returned items without RMA form will not be accepted.
All returned items must come in their original packaging.
If the customer requests a refund, we will refund the original product cost upon receiving the returned item.
All shipping fees to return the item, and the original shipping fees, are non-refundable.
Please contact us for returns.
Phone: 888-488-7678 (7am - 3pm PST)