District of Columbia Living Wage Ordinance for Contractors (Bilingual)
The Living Wage Act of 2006; D.C. Official Code §§ 2-220.01 – 2-220.11 provides that District of Columbia government contractors and recipients of government assistance (grants, loans, tax increment financing) in the amount of $100,000 or more shall pay affiliated employee wages at no less than the current living wage rate.
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.
- Effective July 1, 2020, the living wage rate is $15.00 per hour.
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Poster size 11” x 17"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date