CA Malibu Minimum Wage City Ordinance (Spanish)
This laminated Malibu City Labor Law poster has recent labor law postings that meet business requirements to protect employers from posting fines and employee disputes. Please post this poster in addition to your existing California state & federal labor law posters.
Note: We recommend posting labor law posters in Spanish and English if more than 10% of your workplace speaks Spanish as a primary language. In the following states, it is a mandatory requirement: AZ, CA, FL, GA, NM, NY, and TX.
- New minimum wages are effective July 1, 2020
- Minimum wage for small employers with 1-25 employees is $14.25
- Minimum wage for large employers with 26 or more employees is $15.00
- Poster Size: 11" x 17"
- Front and back sides are laminated
- Quality printing in full color
- Attorney Approved
- Made in USA
- Poster content is guaranteed to be up-to-date